LL - Last Leach
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

THE NEWS OF THE SPANISH LEAGUE:

2 participantes

THE NEWS OF THE SPANISH LEAGUE: Empty THE NEWS OF THE SPANISH LEAGUE:

Mensaje  Aniquiladora Mar Feb 09, 2010 7:38 pm

Ok, Lets, THE NEWS OF THE SPANISH LEAGUE:

THe Spanish Leage is Cancel, and in two weeks the league re-start again, then we have to work in our new St2 and for sure... i wanna play st1, tunnel and temple, coz we need more train there.

Since the league dont start this two weeks in Forum Spanish League, they make a FunWar League, something like.. in this two week we can do FunWars with other clans, for train, for know us, and the most important.. for be actives and the League dont die..

How is a FunWar i think, ovnis people or... people that no talk spanish XDD can play too, then, i start to watch for FunWars.

++++++++++++++++++++

Ok! Vamos con LAS NOVEDADES DE LA LIGA ESPAÑOLA

La Liga Española se ha cancelado, y en dos semanas se re empeza otra vez, entonces tenemos que trabajar nuestro St2 y por supuesto.. quiero entrenar nuestro St1, tunnel y temple, nos hace falta ahi.

Hasta Que no empiece la liga se ha impuesto el metodo FunWar, en estas dos semanas podemos retarnos los clanes para hacer FunWars, pa entrenar, conocernos y lo mas importate.. para ser activos y que la Liga no muera.

Como es FunWar creo que la gente ovni, o.. la gente que no habla español XDD puede jugar tambien, entonces, emepezare a mirar pa jugar FunWars.

+++++++++++++++++++++

А вот и новости об Испанской лиге.

Испанский турнир остановили и она начнёться в очередной раз через 2 недели, поэтому нам надо поработать над Station 2 ну и конечно ... я хочу играть на Staion 1, Tunnel и Temple, потомучто нам очень нужно тренироваться на этим картах.

На форуме было объявлено, до тех пор пока не начнётся оффициальный испанский турнир будет проведён небольшой дружественный турнир.... и за эти 2 недели мы можем играть против других кланов, ради веселья, треноровок, знакомств между кланами ну и самое главное.... чтобы оффициальный турнир не остался без учавственником.

Так как это небольшой и дружественный турнир, то я думаю что даже люди не говорящие на испанском языке xDD могут принять учавствие, поэтому я буду искать наших следующих соперников.

Aniquiladora
Admin

THE NEWS OF THE SPANISH LEAGUE: Empty Re: THE NEWS OF THE SPANISH LEAGUE:

Mensaje  Neruell Mar Feb 23, 2010 2:36 am

Hmm i wonder, if there is any table or something like that with the results of all matches of all teams not just ours? would be interesting to see how other teams play and who is leading and that stuff xD
Neruell
Neruell

Mensaje  Aniquiladora Mar Feb 23, 2010 3:34 am

well, i hope when first journey finish, they make, last the first leage.. ihope D=

Aniquiladora
Admin

Mensaje  Neruell Mar Feb 23, 2010 3:38 am

Is there any official page or forum where all rules and matches posted or something like that? xD
Neruell
Neruell

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado